Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK, I am annoyed now...


My tail is switching back and forth, I'm so angry!

My birthday party box came from my buddy Skeezix. Here it is:


Look what the goofus post-person wrote on it; "HERE?" Of COURSE I'm here! Didn't you deliver a package to me before? Don't I watch you deliver the mail nearly every day?? Jeez...

And then, to add to the indignation, my owners opened the box, despite my protests that

1. It's MY box, so keep out of it!
2. It's supposed to be opened during the party, and NOT BEFORE!

I'm -SO- tired of human beans right now, I'm glad I'm a CAT, the SUPERIOR SPECIES!! ^_^

5 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady opened our box an looked at our stuff an then hid the thing frum us - rude!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Meowmy couldn't wait to open our box. We let her have her fun 'cause we don't have thumbs.

Our mailman didn't write anything rude though. We've gotten cat-mail before so I'm sure he just thinks we're really cool named kids or something.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I'm laughing out loud just from the fact that the person wrote "HERE?" on the package. Who is that question addressed to? Is that thinking out loud but only on paper? Why do you write that on a package? It's almost like this mailperson was in a private conversation with him/herself and couldn't understand how cats send mail to one another.

Thanks for the laugh this afternoon!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Our Mommakitty lets us try our best first - Sabi is good a pulling tape off. But it is YOUR package - you should at least get to try to open it on your own first!

Come visit us today - it's our GOTCHA DAY!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

My Food Lady offin gits annoyed at the man in the bloo shorts, espeshully win her New Yorker duzn't come and she thinks he kept it to reed it. But she sed never to yell at the bloo shorts peeple becuz they will shoot yoo donn ded in yer traks win they do sumthing called "go postul."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home