Saturday, September 02, 2006

I want a BROTHER!!




See this pictures of the neat cat? His name is Zippy though you would be excused if you thought it was me - he's even as old as I am!

Anyway, he's at the local humane society here living with the other cats who are looking for homes. I saw his picture and thought he'd be a good brother to adopt but now there's a civil war brewing here at home regarding whether or not it would be good to do this. Personally I think it would be GREAT! After all, when I first came here I lived with my big brother Buster and nobody died or was injured when there were two cats here (except the mice).

I hope the people decide to adopt him!!

4 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, Zippy is shoor a pritty cat. It looks like he has bloo eyes! Yoo need a frend like yoo, Bravely! Make yer peeple go git him rite away so he duzn't git sent to the sausije faktery!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

He has pretty blue eyes that's fur sure. Jus make sure yur peoples check out that he has a good disposition and that he seems like a good fit for you. An don't go near him fur a while so he doesn't gives you any cold germs that he's gonna have when he comes home.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

If you want a brother, you should have a brother!

I vote yes!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady volunteers at a shelter an those kitties need ta get out of there FAST, or else... we hope you can give that bee-you-tee-full boy a home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home