Saturday, August 26, 2006

I won't starve, anyway...


Yes, I'll probably get in trouble for posting this pic of the messy closet but yesterday morning my owner came back with not one but TWO bags of catfood!! When you consider one bag lasts a few months I wonder why he got two? Is there gonna be a terrorist attack on the catfood factory? Are my owners preparing to coccoon themselves in the house for 6 months? Some things are beyond my understanding, I guess.

Oh and you'll see that this is LIGHT catfood. For my, um, well, weight problem. OK? Got a problem with that? Alright. As some people have said, there's more Bravely to love...

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I would pay close attention to the news in the next few days, Sir Robin. Perhaps there might be a few clues you could find!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they getted 2 bags on account of it's LIGHT food an that means ya gotta eat twice as much ta keep up yur figgure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home