Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ok, for everybody who's been wondering, I -am- still alive but have moved! No really!! Instead of a little townhouse, my beans bought a BIG house with a BIG yard full of rabbits and squirrels and birds to watch. There's even a BIG window for me to sit in and watch all the action!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later, my mommy had to sew & bought her sewing machine out. I got her to leave it there. It makes a PERFECT seat!!

Photobucket

Oh and you know how old these pictures are...look at the yucky cold white stuff all over outside! Today it's HOT and sticky. I am laying spead out on the cool kitchen floor trying to keep from burning up!!

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You're back! I thought I was in a time warp when I saw the pictures with all of the white stuff.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Dood - we're sorry you can't make it to our par-tay on Wed. 7/2, but we are giving you da "You Made My Day" award, cuz we fink yer a mancat fer stayin' home wif yer bean after an operation. We will post da award on our bloggie on par-tay day (7/2) . . . you can come pick it up when you gits a chance. Hope everything goes well fer yer bean :)

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

It's good to see you back, Sir Robin. I hope your bean's operation goes well.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Bravely, we hope evrything goze good with yer bean's operayshun. Is Dr Daisy operating?

BTW, yoo need to send me yer new adress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home