Thursday, November 23, 2006

Looking for a cat-friendly hotel??



Was surfing on the internet and discovered the Anderson House in Wabasha, MN. It's a historic hotel that has been converted into a B&B. There are lots of cool things about it, but the VERY BEST thing is that you can request one of the resident cats to stay in your room for the night!! Sounds like a fun place to me!!

Their website is http://www.historicandersonhouse.com/cats.htm and a review of the Anderson House is at http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/49171/strange_travels_get_a_cat_with_your.html?page=2

And just so this post has some pics, here's Aloyous, one of the Anderson House cats!

9 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a coinsidense, Bravely! I am staying in a HO-tell the vary same minit I am reeding yer post abowt the Cat Frendly B&B. This place is vary nice. And I've got the Food Lady and Mr TF all to myself! It wood be cool to reqwest a resident cat to come and spend the nite with me.... that must be why they call it a HO-tell!

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lady duzzn't sleep well wifout cats on her - that would be great!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

What a great idea! Mom says she always misses us keeping her legs warm at night.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, that is a grate purk to have the kittie stay in the room with yoo. I bet the room is vary vary eggspensive because a gud cat cuddlur is priceless fur peeple to have!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum thinks this is really nice. One large bed and a snuggly cat. Heaven.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I think it's wonderful that places like this are beginning to realize cats and people go together!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh how fun! Mommy says she'd love a hotell place wif cats to sleep wif. It's really neato!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Hmmm...I could use a little vacation. I wonder if they're taking applications for a friendly cat who likes to nap?

George

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't know if I want my Meowm sleeping with another kitty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home