Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh JOY!!



Last night we had WATERMELON!! Watermelon is my most favorite people food, except for canteloupe, which we don't have as often.

I don't think I mentioned; my first foster mom, the one who raised me, never let me have any people food so I would not beg. I guess that's why I don't like foods that cats usually like such as fish, chicken and meat. When I moved to my current house my owners would show off how I made a 'bad smell' face when offered some fish or chicken. Were they in for a suprise! One morning they cut open a canteloupe and it was the bestest thing I'd ever smelled!! I rubbed against their legs and cried and cried until they gave me some! Then awhile later they had watermelon which I found I liked too.

So here I am on a HOT day, eating yummy cold watermelon! Life is GOOD!! ^_^

9 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Duz Fancy Feest make Sliced Watermelon in Gravey? Maybey they shood!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh yes! I enjoy watermelon and cantaloupe, too. Mom always shares hers with me. It's very refreshing in the hot weather!

Love,
Tipper

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Hello there, Sir Robin! The Crew (George, Tipper, Max, and Misty) directed me to your blog. I'll be sure to add you to my links so I can keep learning more about you!

I don't eat a lot of people food myself. Watermelon sounds interestnig though - what do you do with the seeds? Do you spit them out at your humans? Now that would be funny!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Have you ever tried the juice in one of those fruit cups? HEAVEN! All three of us love it.

Nice to meet you Sir Robin! Mind if we (me and Latte) add you to our blog roll?

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hmmmmm that looks so good. Mommmmmm can we haf some watermellon??? Please please? We can see it in the big white cold boxy thing. Give it to us please!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Sir Robin. We are from the twin cities, too!

My name is brandi, and mama is Carol, and we will be happy to add you to our links.

Mama knows a couple Robins. One's a girl and one's a guy. Now we know a Sir Robin!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Wait, we forgot Robyn, who is the Hot(m)bc's mama.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, a cat that likes watermelon!!

We live in North Idaho, but our momma and daddy were born and raised in Brainerd, Minn.

Patches Lady

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger nemokitty said...

Ooo, I love cantelope, too! Haven't had a chance to try watermelon yet, but I snuck a taste of cantelope when Mom left the room last week. It's goood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home