Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My story

Ok, everyone wonders how I got my name. I guess you first have to know I was named after one of the knights in a funny movie. You can listen to the part where Sir Robin is in at http://nerkberk0.tripod.com/index-8.html

I was born in an abandoned house with my brothers and sisters. My mom was a purbred siamese, ive been told. When I was only three weeks old they were gonna tear down the house and my mom's owner didn't want us so one of the demolition workers took us all home to raise us. After we were old enough she gave all of us away but kept me. I was named Bravely Bold Sir Robin 'cause I get scared real easy and run and hide under the people bed.

Anyway I was about 9 months old when even MORE cats (and a DOG!) came to live at the house. My owner thought it was time for some of us to leave and offered us to a friend of hers. She tried pawning off my two older buddies, Jessa and Jaidan, but they held out for me. I eventually ended up going home with them for which I'm very glad, even though I peed and pooped in the car...hey, it was my FIRST TIME away from home other than the vets!

Well that was back in 1999. My old friend, Buster, that used to live here went away to the vets back in 2002 and never came back so I've been the only cat of the house since then.

Though I'm not a brave cat I *LOVE* to hunt mice! (Within the first two weeks of arriving here, I caught more mice than Buster did in all the years HE was here!) My favorite toy is fuzzy mice and I also love whisker lickins treats and birdwatching on the balcony in the summer.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Bravely, if that's reely how yoo got yer name, yoo need to be kareful, since in that moovey, Sir Robin got throwed into a volcayno bekuz he didn't no the capitul of Assyria. So before yoo cross the Bridje of Deth, make shoor yoo remember that Calah is the erliest capital of the Assyrian Empire, and its last was Nineveh. This informayshun cood save yer life.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Bravely. It's nice to meet another "mouser". Mom doesn't want me to talk about this 'cause she's embarassed that sometimes we get mousies in the house, but I am the mouser in our family. I'm proud of my ability and I'm not embarassed at all!

Maxwell Smartkitty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home